lundi 12 décembre 2011

Hi ! How are you ? I hope everything's right in Grenoble city.

You'll never guess where I am. I'm in Ireland ! I always wanted to visit this fabulous country, and now that I'm there I'm not disapointed at all. Of course when you visit Ireland you don't have to forget your umbrella hahaha... Just like I did... However despite the rain the landscape iswonderful !!! This green landscape is amazing, isn't it ? Moreover the sea is splendorous when the sun is here. I can't explain how happy I am to be here. People is very kind and when I visit forests I have the impression to be in a fairy tale. I'm sure that fairies are not imaginary because everything seems possible here. Of course even in town everything is also spectacular. Last day I drank a Guiness in an Irish Pub. It's impossible to come here and don't taste it. I'm not sure I'll be back in France soon ;). 

XXXX

Anaïs


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire